Fiscal 2017-20 strategic plan
Mission statement: The City of Literature works to advance its mission of celebrating and supporting literature on a local, regional, national, and international level, connecting readers and writers through the power of story.
1. The profile of the city’s designation as a City of Literature and the profile of this organization will be raised through a marketing and outreach plan.
2. The needs of key stakeholders and constituencies will be evaluated and prioritized, and will be used to guide programming and operational efforts
3. The organization will serve as a leader in the local literary sector
4. The necessary resources to fund and staff current and future programming and operations will be secured
5. The organization will fulfill the requirements set out by UNESCO for membership in the Creative Cities Network